Lawrence H. and Mary Jane Calhoun Memorial Fund

To provide support to charitable causes in Jay County. The fund was established in 2007 by the Mary Jane Calhoun Estate. Mr. Calhoun was a local pharmacist for many years. He first became associated with Syphers Brothers Drug Store in 1929 and became a partner in 1950. The store later became known as Calhoun Drugs when Lawrence and his wife, Mary Jane, took over complete ownership. The store closed in 1971. Category: Unrestricted Funds

domains